- Every Saturday, we coordinate activities, games and meals for our 120 children on the program.
- We have enrolled 120 children that make up the program at Fundación Lirio del Valle.
- We have 75 children under the sponsorship program (We need more sponsors!)
- We have provided clothes and meals to the families of the children.
- We aim to educate them in personal hygiene, by showing them how to wash their hands, teeth, ...
- We teach them to sing, play and to learn to cope with future challenges.
- We teach them moral and ethical values such as sharing, respect toward others and other social skills, providing more possibilities to develop in healthy ways and a better future.
- Appointments are made for de-worming on a frequent basis with volunteer doctors of La Romana.
- We provide educational workshops for mothers on values and hygiene.
- Each Saturday, volunteers come to visit, assist and collaborate on meals and activities.
- Coordination of volunteers from Spain.